top of page
DEADLINE TO FILE AN APPLICATION
The Laguna Madre Water District conducts two types of elections.
1. Elections for Board Membership. These elections are held every two years on even number years. Board members are elected by the public and serve a four-year term.
2. Tax Bond Elections. From time to time, the District will hold bond elections to obtain the communities approval to issue bonds in order to upgrade, rehabilitate, or construct new infrastructure.
• SAMPLE BALLOT ELECTIONS 2020
• ELECTION DAY POLLING LOCATIONS
• EARLY VOTING LOCATION DATES
• 2020 NOTICE TO CITIZENS OF ELECTION
• 2020 NOTICE OF DRAWING FOR PLACE ON BALLOT FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTON
• 2020 Write-In Candidacy FORM Eng and Span
• 2020 - ADVERTISEMENT ELECTIONS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERSHIP -ELECCIONES PARA LA MEMBRESIA DE LA JUNTA DIRECTIVA
• 2020 - APPLICATION FOR A PLACE ON THE GENERAL ELECTION BALLOTE APPLICATIONS FOR PLACE ON THE BALLOT
• 2020 - NOTICE OF DEADLINE TO FILE APPLICATIONS FOR PLACE ON THE BALLOT
• LMWD Order Postponing May Bond Election - 3-31-2020 English
• LMW Order Postponing May Bond Election Spanish
bottom of page