top of page
DEADLINE TO FILE AN APPLICATION
The Laguna Madre Water District conducts two types of elections.
1. Elections for Board Membership. These elections are held every two years on even number years. Board members are elected by the public and serve a four-year term.
2. Tax Bond Elections. From time to time, the District will hold bond elections to obtain the communities approval to issue bonds in order to upgrade, rehabilitate, or construct new infrastructure.
• LMW Order Postponing May Bond Election Spanish
• 2018 - CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE OF GENERAL ELECTION LOCATIONS
• 2018 - CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE OF EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS AND TIMES
• 2018 - CLICK HER SAMPLE BALLOT_BOLETA DE MUESTRA
• 2018 - APPLICATION FOR BALLOT PLACE 2018
• 2018 - Notice of Candidate Filing Deadline Document 6-21-18
bottom of page